According to a 2015 article, did you know that approximately 62% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts and 21% don’t even have a savings account?! Did you know?
Are you apart of these percentages?
Now is the time to make sure we’re on the right path to continue the pursuit of achieving our goals. It’s never too late. Never.
One of my goals is to travel. Guys, I want to be like Dora and explore. I need a new change of scenery. You can learn so much just by exploring and seeing all the beautiful things that life has to offer.
I’ve been putting in the work. I’m currently working on trying to get myself out of debt (damn you student loans) and I’m building my online business.
The financial life cycle of Americans is diminishing everyday. Some go to work everyday, fight the congested traffic in the big cities, give their all at work only to live the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle.
Whaaaaat? No, no, no, that way of living has to GO! When does the cycle end? How does this miserable cycle end?
Well, Xpressers, it all starts with YOU! Yes, you my fellow American.
After doing a little research, I found a tool that I can use without all the frills and hassles – say hello to my little friend…DIGIT!
Digit saves for YOU! No need to automatically save anymore because Digit will act as your financial assistant! How cool is that?
If you are in need to go on a much-needed vacay (like me), or saving for a new house, a car, paying down some debt, or just a rainy day, then this tool is for you.
I’m currently saving for a vacay. I need one. Like, desperately. My mind needs a break. Do you get this feeling sometimes, too?
I use Digit and I’m saving right now with no effort at all. I’m a mother, an online business boss, a wife, full time corporate employee, etc. and I need convenience and reliability – and Digit gives me that.
If you want to save (and you should…at least $1000 for any unforeseen events), then Digit can get you there…without even thinking about it.
1. Connect your bank account. Digit connects with most national banks.
2. Every day, Digit studies and analyzes your spending habits. They will move money from your linked checking account and place into your Digit account. They only take out what they can analytically see that you can afford. Normally, it’s no more than $10, depending on your daily spending habits.
Digit connects with most major banks and they have high levels of security. They use 128-bit bank-level security. They are FDIC insured up to a balance of $250,000.
Some key points:
– One of the best things about this tool is that it has a no-overdraft guarantee, which means they will cover your overdraft fee, two times per customer, if they prematurely take out money that accrued a overdraft fee. I haven’t read or heard of any stories where Digit over-drafted an account. Yep, they are that good.
– They send you cute, fun text messages everyday to tell you you’re balance.
If you’re like me, I check my bank account every single day. It’s just a habit. I want to make sure my balance is what it is supposed to be. I can see where Digit withdraws money from my account and it makes me so happy because it takes away from the fact that I need to do it.
If you want to manually save some extra coins, just send Digit and text to “save” and they will withdraw the money from your linked account and deposit into your Digit account.
For some of you, if you depended on yourself to manually transfer money and actively save it, would you do it?
I’ll take that as a no.
It’s hard to do, because it all starts with your mind and being disciplined. We’ll chat about the mindset in another blog post.
You have nothing to lose. Give’em a try. I absolutely would not recommend a product or service that I have not personally tried.
They even talked about it in a little detail on one of my favorite shows, The Real!
Other Key Features:
– Digit allows unlimited transfers and withdrawals and has no account minimums.
– An easy-to-use iPhone or Android app to easily track your savings.
– If you need to withdraw your saved money, just send Digit a text to “withdraw” and they will send your money back to your linked account in one business day.
NEW FEATURE! Digit rolled out a new feature that I love. If you have a specific goal in mind, say, like me, to travel, then Digit can help you achieve this goal.
To setup this feature:
– Send Digit a text that says, “New Bill” and follow the prompts
– Pick your own goal-emoji
– Anytime you need to check the balance of your specific goal, send your goal-emoji and Digit sends the balance. See image below to get an idea of how it works.
Ready to give them a try? Go ahead and tell give me your feedback.
I will receive a referral bonus if you sign up using my referral link and let Digit save for you.
That helps keeps Blog Xpressions a well-oiled machine, plus it allows me to keep on dishing out useful content.
Update: 4/12/17 – As of 4/12/2017, DIGIT will now charge users $2.99/month for their services.
If you are an existing customer, you can continue to use DIGIT free for 100 days only! After the 100 days have been exhausted, you will pay $2.99/month.
While I absolutely love DIGIT and the awesome service they provide, I am disappointed that they are now charging customers a fee when we have been led to believe that this would be a free service.
There is a solution to the $2.99 fee and their name is Quapital (pronounced “Capital”). Their service is 100% FREE and they offer so much value! I signed up today! Read more about Qapital in my email here.
If you want to keep DIGIT (they really offer a great service, they just made a poor business decision) and pay the $2.99 fee, then, by all means, do what makes you happy, but Qapital is a great service too!
Try’em out! When you sign up using my link, we’ll both get $5!
FREE Desktop Wallpaper!
Subscribe to our email list & download an inspiring desktop/laptop wallpaper to help keep your goals in #formation!You're going to LOVE it!