Back in the Fall of 2016, I applied for a seasonal job at a popular retail store.
After the great interview, I was hired on the spot. Although I had a full-time gig, the extra money would be very beneficial since the holiday season was in full effect.
Although a seasonal position, I worked harder at that job then I did my full-time job. Yikes! I wasn’t expecting that.
The hours were all over the place and was never consistent, the lunch breaks were a little shifty and constantly working on your feet during the whole shift was so unexpected.
Epson salt was my best friend during those long three months!
I was grateful for the extra money (because it surely helped), but I was so tired of all the inconsistencies and my throbbing heels!
After the season was up, so was I.
Needless to say, I did not return for another season.
A Shift to Something Greater
Let’s fast forward to the Fall of 2017 where I was introduced to another opportunity to make some extra coins.
This time, I treaded lightly. This was something to definitely think about it.
After all, I had to make a sound decision because I did not want the same experience again. No, no, no!
And then I started thinking: I mean, after all, one of my goals for the New Year is to travel, so having some extra money sure did tickle my fancy.
This is how I formally met the Paparazzi Accessories business. I was introduced by my BFF’s cousin when I was buying some beautiful bling from her Facebook LIVE videos for only $5!
Who would’ve known a company like this even existed where you can get stylish and appealing jewelry for only $5? Say whaaaat?
Shortly after I became a $5 addict, my BFF signed up to become an Independent Consultant, such as her cousin, selling these unique $5 pieces.
For weeks, my BFF kept sending me messages to further convince me to join. She was very transparent about how that extra money was paying for some of her bills.
I was convinced.
Ladies and gentleman, I became an Independent Consultant for Paparazzi Accessories on January 3, 2018!
What a great start to the New Year off, right?
(5) Reasons Why I Was Convinced to Sign Up
I. The $5 Habit & Addiction:
At Paparazzi, you can get beautiful and glowing jewels for only $5! I was a customer before I was a consultant, so I understand both sides of the coin (literally!)
All Paparazzi jewels are nickel and lead-free, meaning these jewels will not break you out. Definitely one of my major selling points to customers.
Once you get a taste of buying these jewels, you truly develop the $5 fever! The addiction! The crave! You just can’t get enough.
Here are just some of our Blockbuster pieces. These are popular pieces that customers can’t get enough of! We try to keep these babies in inventory.
Although we are known for our popular $5 pieces, we have the Zi Collection, which is a top-of-the-line collection that’s basically bigger, bolder and blingy-er jewelry for only $25. This line is absolutely gorgeous! Take a look:
Some people buy these pieces especially if they are going to formal or special events or if they want to give them as gifts. (Some customers get the $25 fever, too!)
II. Talking & Engaging with People:
Having a business requires having a level of people skills. You can be the smartest business person on the planet, but if you don’t have the people skills to pair with that, then it will be a tough road for ya, my friend.
With Paparazzi, you have the opportunity to sharpen your people skills by connecting virtually and physically. You get to meet new people, other consultants and develop new, long-term customers (and possible partnerships) along the way.
I knew after signing up as an Independent Consultant, that this was the easy part. With my sunny disposition, I knew I had the people skills to offer to my customers. Yeah, I’m tooting my own horn a little.
III. Build a Business:
This is my top reason for starting out as an Independent Consultant.
You get to build your business, your brand while working under the umbrella of Paparazzi as an Independent Consultant.
You are your own business. Your own boss. That’s sweet.
You have something you can call your own. When something belongs to you, you tend to care for it more and go above and beyond.
When I made that $99 investment, I knew had to work my tail off to get that $99 back, plus more. (Uhhh…that’s a lot of money, ya know)
And I did.
Here’s what I received after signing up:
- The ability to create my own business name. My biz’s name is Hey, Glow, Hey! Visit my website to see why I chose this name.
- Received immediate access to a FREE website Yes, free.
- Developed relationships with a community of other driven consultants who support and provide guidance every step of the way.
- Received training guides, tutorials, and resources from Paparazzi, which is available 24/7.
- Received an amazing starter kit loaded with all the tools and materials needed to get my business off to a great start!
IV. Freedom & Flexibility:
Ain’t nothing like having the flexibility you need to make some extra money.
In my case, I have a full-time job, a pre-teen, a husband and a household to manage.
As mentioned, my seasonal gig required way too much than what I had to give.
With Paparazzi, I am able to:
- Make my own schedule
- Work from anywhere, anytime
- Ship purchased products from the comfort of my home
- Do Facebook LIVE videos (free) to sell $5 jewelry
- Earn money while sleeping
Now, if I had to compare this to my previous seasonal gig:
- Inconsistent scheduling
- Unknown work hours
- Buying gas to get to work and fighting traffic
- Working on my feet for the entire shift
- Punching time cards in/out
- Being away from my family
- No effective training
Yeah, Paparazzi is the better choice.
V. Making Money Moves:
I saved this one for last. Because after all is said and done, this is our expected result, right? To make money.
I only invested $99 and my return on investment was more than what I invested. The key lesson is to invest in yourself. (How many times did I say invest?)
You have to activate your hustle to see the fruits of your labor. Yes, this is a direct sales business and no, you don’t have to go door-to-door pitching the $5 goodies. The jewelry actually sells itself.
What you need to be armed with is drive and tenacity. Making money moves may look easy, but it’s not.
And being an independent consultant with Paparazzi makes it easy to apply the effort.
Welcome: The Doors are Open
Now that you know why I was convinced to sign up, I want you to join my team.
You’ll get all the support you need and more to excel in greatness.
We all need multiple streams of income and this is one way to get started.
Here’s how it works in a nutshell:
- Go to my website at www.HeyGlowHey.com and join my team.
- You will be shown so much info in greater detail on how it all works.
- You make money by buying the jewelry from Paparazzi at the wholesale price of $2.75 and you sell at the retail price of $5.00, so a 45% commission.
- There are (3) starter kits to choose from. Choose the one that makes you comfortable. All kits come with the same welcome tools & materials. The only difference is the amount of jewelry. The more money you spend on the kit, the more jewelry pieces you will receive to sell.
- Once your kit arrives, you can host a home party with family & friends or Facebook LIVE to start selling and making your money back + profit.
Check out my first Facebook LIVE party here.
I spent $99 on my starter kit and made $180. My profit was $80. Within two days.
In your starter kit, you will have pre-selected pieces to sell from Paparazzi.
Any orders after that, you pick and choose what you want to buy and sell to your customers!
If you have questions, please feel free to email me or send me a DM on my social channels:
- Facebook (give us a “thumbs up,” will ya?)
- Facebook VIP group (request to join + I giveaway free jewelry)
- Instagram (show us some instalove by following us!)
Cheers to making this shmoney, y’all!
Hope you fell in love with this post. I’m sure you’ll need it as a reference later, so pin it!